Thursday, April 28, 2011

Here we go!

My mom and I are always creating and crafting together and so many times we have been told you should start a blog. Being a stay at home mom I never thought i would have the time to craft, let alone write it down on a blog. Recently i decided to redecorate my house and it has really inspired me and  i starting thinking maybe we can do this. After some reassurance from friends we thought what the heck lets give it a try. So here we go, i hope you all enjoy it.

So our first post is a really simple gift. My mom and I both attend a moms group and today was our last day for the semester so we made this to give to my wonderful table leader Sandee. She is already really crafty herself and we love to talk about what blogs we LOVE and what things we want to make off them. Well she loves to doodle and write things down so i thought this was the perfect gift.  Its just a simple notebook and we added some ribbons and a crystal to bling it up. We simply tied the ribbons at the top and then tied one big ribbon around the front of the notebook. Its really easy and definitely took this plain notebook to something personalized.

1 comment:

  1. ahhh!!!! so cuuute girl! LOVE the yellow and gray colors on your blog. YOU can do this. Can't wait to see all your darling ideas. Love ya girls and so fun to call you both my friends!

    ps- I LOVE my notebook :)

    ReplyDelete